Whatever form of pants she happens to be wearing: cameltoe.

There is a young woman at the bar who is cute, slender, funny, and has aggressive cameltoe.

Whatever form of pants she happens to be wearing: cameltoe. Front-and-center, as it were.

I am a bit baffled by this. She takes great care in her appearance and her wardrobe, so she must be aware of the phenomenon that is her vagina outlined by her pants: I do not believe it is incidental cameltoe.

Is she toying with men? Is she exerting her sexual confidence in a bold, empowered manner? Do other women feel intimidated by her cameltoe? I'm sure the other women would say 'of course not', but I don't necessarily believe what women say when they are talking about other women. There are agendas.

Myself, I usually do not wear pants tight enough to show off my cock. Pants tight enough to show off my cock are pretty uncomfortable. Maybe cameltoe isn't uncomfortable. I'm probably not going to ask.



-jj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For some reason I also picked up several two-packs of hard-boiled eggs from the refrigerated section.

They often tell the women and the college girls they have coke: they don't need to find someone that has it: they already do. And it is back at their place.

The guys who were trying to f**k her didn't even buy her a drink: there really are useless people in this world.