I don't think he is into burlesque strippers, just stripper-strippers, probably.

I know a woman at the bar who occasionally does belly-dancing at a burlesque club. It is Seattle: of course I do.

She is a little heavy, but she moves well. I think she'd be more attractive with less make-up, but I am not going to tell her that: it is Her Look. Sometimes you gotta keep your male gaze to yourself.

Conversations with her can be interesting, but a lot of the talk centers around her friends and their activities. And from their activities I think I really don't want to be their friends. Fringy. Piercings come up a lot. Again, it is Seattle: of course they do.

I think she has a crush on one of the guys at the bar, a construction worker. I don't think he is into burlesque strippers, just stripper-strippers, probably. She stares at him from time to time, and he reads the newspaper, usually followed up by doing the crossword puzzle. I have seen the puzzles lying on the bar sometimes; he is good at crossword puzzles.

I am sure there are guys in the audience who love her at the burlesque club. They probably think she is untouchable. And for them, that is probably right: the guys who go to those things rarely look like construction workers.



-jj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For some reason I also picked up several two-packs of hard-boiled eggs from the refrigerated section.

They often tell the women and the college girls they have coke: they don't need to find someone that has it: they already do. And it is back at their place.

The guys who were trying to f**k her didn't even buy her a drink: there really are useless people in this world.