I call him the Acid Kid because he's a kid, and he likes to drop acid.

The Acid Kid showed up at the bar today. I call him the Acid Kid because he's a kid, and he likes to drop acid. I think he likes the nickname, which is good, because I can never seem to remember his name. His name is one of those that reminds me of another name, and then I can't remember either of them. So: the Acid Kid.

His rhythm is to drop acid for about a week, then come down by drinking at the bar for a day or two. A month or two later he repeats this cycle. I'd say it works for him, but his brain is somewhat fried now, so there is at least a part of this that isn't working.

At one point he talks of the President. His take on him is that the President should chew some acid, and then he would totally see what he needs to do. He also said this about the previous President, so it is kind of one-size-fits-all advice.

The Illuminati inevitably gets mentioned: they sure do control a lot of things, and of course they should chew some acid, too. But he also said part of the Illuminati's plan is to get everyone to drop acid, so that they will not pay attention to the Illuminati's nefarious deeds. This all makes total sense to him. I'm a bit confused, but do not mention that: I am sure his answer to making sense of this would be for me to take some acid. I would assume.

People at the bar are having a good time laughing about the idea of the President taking acid. Some say this would be good for him, others think it would cause him to nuke North Korea. A couple of acid war stories are told. There are tales of things melting, colors, and paranoia. On the jukebox someone plays 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.' So it was that kind of day.



- james james

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For some reason I also picked up several two-packs of hard-boiled eggs from the refrigerated section.

They often tell the women and the college girls they have coke: they don't need to find someone that has it: they already do. And it is back at their place.

The guys who were trying to f**k her didn't even buy her a drink: there really are useless people in this world.